Courage, Change & Chance

It takes courage to take a chance on change.

"A good researcher should not be afraid to change his mind; he should not feel desperate because his comforting beliefs leave him as soon as he begins to think critically. "

Jacques Vallée - Passage to Magonia

Lenon Honor

Time always tells the truth.

Translate

Friday, July 17, 2009

WARNING TO ALL FUTURE POSTERS

Anyone wishing to post a comment to any of my articles will now obey the following rules:

1. There will be no accusatory, angry or nasty comments made against any other poster at any time.

2. Anyone may respectfully disagree with either the author of an article or a posted comment.

3. Anyone using foul language, name calling, or baiting will be banned from my site.

4. Any and all comments not following the above rules will be deleted.

5. If anyone wishes to engage in forum fighting, you must exchange email addresses and do it on your own time; you will not do it on my site.

I will not have any stupid, ignorant or angry accusations made against any of the following repeat posters: Philip Jones, LaRoque, Sophie from the UK or Aria. These ladies and the gentleman have the intelligence and grace to post interesting, lengthy and well thought out comments. If you disagree with them, do so with equal style, or you will be immediately deleted.

I am very new to article writing and appreciate all of the interest and controversy I have created. However, I will not let this site deteriorate into sloppy posting and forum fighting. Please help me keep this site exciting and informative.

If anyone wishes to contact me for any reason, please do so at jbush@lycos.com. I promise to answer as quickly as possible all emails.

Thank you all for your continued interest in my work and if anyone wishes an article on a subject they are concerned about, please let me know.

3 comments:

  1. This is ironic. Great rules, but your friends don't follow them. They love to bash attorneys, and they have called me all kinds of names,(and are rude, to boot) bc they don't agree w me, and I don't agree with them.
    A rule is a rule, is a rule. Either enforce them all for everyone, or make a mockery out of your own rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEAN BUSH Said: who are you? If you wish my attention, please identify yourself and tell me what was said to you and who said it. The rules apply to everyone. The only "friend" on this site is Philip Jones. The others I do not know. But I will be moderating all. I thought Nick was very rude to you and will be deleting some of his comments soon. Email me if you wish to talk..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jean,
    I do not have a google account, nor will I ever have one. I used to have a YouTube account, but noticed they were tracking the number of videos, and which videos that I was watching. I dislike the idea of manipulating me with adverts, profiling, and tracking, and therefore do not have any more google accounts.
    Some have said to ID myself, and I have in my post.
    I mentioned that I am an attorney, which brought be insults to my profession. I happen to feel that I help people, and fight for them when they have been abused. I have been a civil rights attorney for more than a decade. I also stopped a four story toxic waste storage faculity from coming into my town. Every day people come to me hurt, and I help them to heal. However, some on your friends list like to generalize their hate of attorneys, and attack me. I worked hard to get thru the studies, and am still paying the tuition monthly, and will for decades to come.

    I had no choice, you see. My hubby died, and left me with a child to raise. I needed a career that would pay her bills, and mine. Plus, I wanted to help people, in my career.

    I put my money where my mouth is. For that, I get disrespected.

    I don't believe in making a man pay my way, so I got off my behind and did what I had to in order to make my life work, and still be able to give back to my community.

    I am tired of people attacking women's liberation, when no liberation has occurred. In fact, the only liberation has been for morality to die, as sexuality has dominated the culture for at least 10 years, in excess.

    This drive to sex and death is all gutteral, lower level feeling/think. It is not uplifting, nor is it healthy for our children to grow up with sexual promiscuity, and constant pressure to conform to whore's standards.

    This is coming from the culture, and is designed to break down the family unit. However, the men are in control of this directed breakdown, and I am tired of their corruption, at every level.

    So, anyway, that is a bit of who I am.
    You can call me Katz Freedman.

    And, yes, I am a Holocaust survivor's child, however I detest LIKUD, and Israel, and the criminals who took down our Towers including their aids and assists AIPAC/JINSA/LIKUD/OPEC/PNAC and the MOSSADnik criminals who range the world looking for fresh victims.

    We are all Palestinians.

    ReplyDelete