Courage, Change & Chance

It takes courage to take a chance on change.

"A good researcher should not be afraid to change his mind; he should not feel desperate because his comforting beliefs leave him as soon as he begins to think critically. "

Jacques Vallée - Passage to Magonia

Lenon Honor

Time always tells the truth.

Translate

Thursday, April 22, 2010

BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!

I wrote to David Spangler the below letter in order to get him to reveal a few things to me. Unfortunately, his secretary replied at his behest. I am posting the results.

I finally got my answer from David Spangler's office. As you can see, we have to be extremely careful when quoting what the Illuminati says. We will never know if they themselves put this out as a red herring or some overly excited activist misquoted him. But I simply have to believe the man.

We must be sure of our research as far back as we can take it. Anything that turns out to be false will only hurt our reputations and push our cause even further behind as any misstep by us will only be in their favor.

Mr. Spangler sincerely believes what he is promoting, although I doubt he realizes who he really works for, as he is just a gatekeeper, however unwittingly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: 'FREYA SECREST' [mailto:lorianinfo@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 9:54 PM
To: Jean Bush
Subject: Re: Your website

Dear Jean,

David is away at a conference but has read your note and asked me to respond as his email access is limited.

You could publish the latest David's Desk if you would like. He doesn't have anything specifically about the New Age but the latest David Desk can be found on David's page on the website. Please do not edit it without prior permission and include copyright and lorian website information.


Planetary Initiatives as a organization started in the seventies by Donald Keys, the actual director, to promote planetary citizenship. David Spangler was never involved with it, though he knew Donald.


David also wanted you to know that he never said that quote you list . The quote is fabricated, as is his association with planetary initiatives.

Thanks for your interest in David's work.

Regards,
Freya Secrest



On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 9:29 AM, Jean Bush wrote:

Dear Mr. Spangler,


I just discovered your fabulous website. I have always believed in the consciousness of spirit and its connection to the vast Intelligence out there.

I have a couple of rather personal questions to ask you, as I want to write some articles on the New Age for my website: www.jean-bush.blogspot.com. I would love it if you could send me one of your articles to post. You would be my first guest columnist.

There is a quote attributed to you being bandied about the internet.


"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."

David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations


As I wish to be very accurate in my articles, would you please give me the quote you actually said? I don’t believe you said this for a minute!


And what is the Planetary Initiative? I would like to include that work in my articles, also.


Well, I’m sure you’re very busy but I would appreciate any response you care to give me.

Warmest,

Jean

2 comments:

  1. good work way to many fools tout this misquote

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless they will take a Luciferian initiation." (Quoted from
    "Reflections on the Christ," 1978 ed.,
    Chapter IV, pgs 44-45)

    This is from his book, not from people misquoting him.

    ReplyDelete